Friday, May 31, 2013

DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D's ~~**3,000 Subscribers YouTube Contest**~~ featuring the "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal




Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs. I created a journal using the gorgeous Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal. I didn't want to do too much to the journal because it was already gorgeous as is. Also, I didn't want to make it too bulky.
I adhered the cover pages to chipboard and glued the pages together. The top cover has XL eyelets and the journal is bound with some pretty crochet lace. I embellished the cover with a doilie, a sentiment piece from the collection, Prima bling, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, pearls, and crystals.
Page elements were accented with Crackle Accents, Stickles, image and sentiment pieces from the collection, lace, cabochons,...I also used some of the pockets and journaling cards throughout the journal. There are so many fun elements to play with!
Please check out my video below for more EXCITING news!
 
 
***************** 
Here is my video with my
3,000 Subscribers YouTube Contest
"Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit 
(Go check it out! You can win the gorgeous collection!):
 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at:

Visit me at my blog
Sweet Craf-Tea Chick Bloggie Blog

Stop by and "LIKE" the Tsunami Rose Designs 
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and tell them your
stopping by from my ~~**3000 YouTube Contest**~~
 
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous proejct.Those papers are gorgeous.Off to check your vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Steph I love how you showcased these amazing papers.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This journal is Gorgeous! I just bought the kit due to the beautiful work you did with these gorgeous papers!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete