Today's card I made while I was a crop at a local scrapbook store. I used this gorgeous flower flower stamp that's like a 4x6 block. I think it's a Stampin' Up stamp, but I am not sure. I've seen it before but wasn't able to play with it, but here they had them out to play with so I took advantage. And I LOVE it!
The sentiment is from CTMH. Everything was inked in Smoky Plum also from CTMH.
Please check out what the rest of the team has made using these sketches!
May Design Team
- Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.thelittlecraftershow.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com