Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 5

Thanks for joining me to yet another day of I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMI ROSE! Please don't forget to comment! I love comments! And I'd love to show case your creations under each corresponding sketch. All you have to do is email me your submission to tsunami.rose@yahoo.com along with your information and the products used on your card. Thanks again for stopping by!

Oh, and a little tid bit, I'm done with 30 more sketches for next month! They are ready to be Photoshopped and I've already started!! What can I say, I'm on a friggin' roll!

Today's Sketch is #8


Photobucket


Made by TSUNAMI ROSE

Photobucket

The funny thing is that I don't like butterfies, but I know other people do. My friend Veronica Meras kept poking fun at me for this sketch. Anyways, I decided to do a little something for a friend of mine and send her this card. The butterfly is from MS Elegant Cake cartridge. The frame is from Elegant Edges cart. The paper is from Colorbok from the Flea Market. That's my favorite paper out of this pack. This is an awesome paper pack, too bad I only bought two. . . .I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMIROSE Design Team Member- Tricia Colon of Tricia's Place Please visit her blog! She full of wonderful ideas!Card Challenge Day 5

The gorgeous paper she used is from KaiserCraft the "Bonjour" collection and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge which was used for the card cut-out on pg. 47 of the AP handbook and also the layer frame also found on pg. 47. The ribbon is from her stash.

Carisa Antonio Barbarossa

Photobucket

Gorgeous card! Very impressive!

Valerie Dayton Grogan

Photobucket

Wowzers! Amazing card, Valerie! Love the color scheme!

Chrissy Farley of
Chrissy's Scrappy Place

Photobucket

Love it, Chrissy! Great job!

Maureen Sherrill

Photobucket

Wow, Maureen! What a gorgeous looking card! Super elegant, I love it! She used her Philosophy Art cartridge. Great job!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS COME UP WITH!

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors and just love butterfly's great Job now if I could only learn to do a sketch that looks half as good as you and I will be all set great work woman. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch & a lovely card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I LOVE this sketch its so pretty and both cards are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys!! :D

    Dawn, I'm a new follower of Dawn's Crafting!

    ReplyDelete